Lugz determines sales tax in accordance with state and local laws and regulations. We are required by law to collect sales tax on orders shipped to the state of California. If you are shipping to this state, the appropriate charges will be added to your order and are shown separately on your receipt.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I have a question about an item on lugz.com?
- Why was I charged sales tax?
- I am a retailer who does not currently have an account with Lugz but am interested in opening up an account. Who do I contact?
- Why do Billing/Shipping Differences place an order on hold?
- Why does my credit card company place a hold on my credit balance if my order did not go through?
- How do I unsubscribe to emails?