If you did not receive an order confirmation number at the end of the transaction, your order was not completed and your credit/debit card has not been charged. Your credit card company will reserve funds for purchases from credit and/or debit cards every time you attempt to place an order. These reserved funds will appear back on to your credit card balance as per your bank/credit card agreement. Generally, this takes 3-7 business days. We do not and cannot control the bank policies. We will only collect monies on your account if the transaction is successfully completed.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I have a question about an item on lugz.com?
- Why was I charged sales tax?
- I am a retailer who does not currently have an account with Lugz but am interested in opening up an account. Who do I contact?
- Why do Billing/Shipping Differences place an order on hold?
- Why does my credit card company place a hold on my credit balance if my order did not go through?
- How do I unsubscribe to emails?